Men, remember the following six important words that women use. Keep them in mind, and you will avoid arguments.
1. FINE — This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. 5 MINUTES — If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour.
3. NOTHING — This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with “Nothing” usually end with “Fine.”
4. GO AHEAD — This is a dare, not a permission. Don’t do it!
5. LOUD SIGH — This means she thinks you’re an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
6. THAT’S OKAY — This means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.