- I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.
- If I save time, when do I get it back?
- Take my advice, I don’t use it anyway.
- War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
- Best way to prevent hangover is to stay drunk.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station… What more can I say.
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, then, what exactly are the others here for?
- The Best of Proverbs: Should women have children after 35? No, 35 children are enough
- Living on Earth may be expensive…but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun…
- Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep!
- ALCOHOL KILLS SLOWLY So what ? Who’s in a hurry?
- Love is photogenic; it needs darkness to develop.
- A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to sustain interest and long enough to cover the subject.
- A drunk was hauled into court.
JUDGE: Mister, you’ve been brought here for drinking.
DRUNK: Great! When do we get started?
- Can you do anything that other people can’t? Sure, I can read my handwriting.
Ipaambit kini sa uban! / Share this to others!